Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bill and Maria



Saturday Bill and Maria were married!! A wonderful testimony of the Lord's faithfulness. I love Bill. He's like a father to me and even gave me away at my own wedding. I have only met Maria a handful of times, but look forward to getting to know her better! She seems so sweet. Most of Carol Ann's family was at the wedding. I got to give her sister Peggy a big hug! Both she and Elaine look like CA in their own way. I miss her lots. But I am so so thankful the Lord has now given Maria to Bill. He's happy- and with all he's been through I feel like no one deserves it more.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for posting these picture! My mom told me about the wedding and I SO wished I could have been there to see it!

Ambra said...

adina i can email you some more pictures if you want! they're not great, but at least you can get a feel for what it was like! it was beautiful. one thing i didn't get a picture of that i wish i did, was the doors maria walked through at her start "down the aisle"... they had these big beautful wooden doors standing there in the field. gorgeous! good to hear from you!! hope all is well w/ you guys. you are missed here!

Shyla said...

I'm so glad I discovered your blog! I love reading everyone else's stuff, especially people I know :o)

I knew Bill was getting married, but wasn't sure to who. Has she come to church with him before? I am so happy for him.

Ambra said...

Shyla!! I am about to fast from internet as part of the Selah weekend. I said I'd start at 5 so I have 12 minutes left! Ha! I'm glad you found me on here. Can't wait to get into your blog!

Maria has been to church w/ Bill a handful of times. We'll probably start to see them together more often now. :-)