I just took these pictures from our deck. It's so gorgeous out! The weather right now couldn't be more perfect. I love when the breeze picks up and suddenly the air is swirling with leaves... and watching Sophie take it all in. Such surprise and awe on her face every time. Fall is my favorite!
Lately I have had less time for my computer and more time for sewing! I'm trying to get ready for the Williamson Women's Expo November 8th at church. There will be a variety of women entrepreneurs there showcasing what they do- maybe sewing or other crafts, massage therapy, organizational skills, etc. I'm excited about it b/c it's giving me a chance to do something I love, but also make money (well hopefully) at the same time. For months I have been planning a t-shirt business, where I hand stitch different things on high quality American Apparal t-shirts. I only have a few made at this point but hope to have at least 2 or 3 more by the time of the expo. I'm also sewing pillows and aprons b/c they're fun to make. :-) Anyway I'm trying to spend less time online and more time being productive! (B/c I have a hard time being productive online.)
Now if I could just set up my sewing table on the deck...

2 comments:
HOw could fall be less than the very best season of all? I love these photo's. How magical! I really can't beleive the pain of a sick child. I am so sorry to hear you went through it too. How is his allergies now? I wonder if that isn't a part of it for ethan. I hope it is over!
i want to see photos of these finished products-- sewing-wise
Post a Comment