Monday, November 17, 2008

stuff that interests me

I just found this list of things I want to do in my lifetime that I made a while back. What was I thinking?

i want to...

take a tap dancing class

take a cake decorating class

sew most of my clothes

cook healthy, gourmet meals (w/o a cookbook b/c I refer to them more than I'd like)

work on music theory- play more piano

learn to play mandolin, guitar, and violin

produce and record my own album

exercise on a regular basis

learn to embroider beautiful things

knit like a pro

It would be nice to do all of those things. But if I'm going to learn how to play mandolin, guitar, AND violin I better get crackin'. It's possible, right? Since I have so much spare time and all.

3 comments:

anissa matthews said...

wow! someone understands. i have a list, too, and yes it IS possible to do it all. i'm SURE of it! right?

kathleen said...

blog more blog more blog more blog more (chanting)

Lori said...

Looks like you've been spending your time working on learning all those instruments instead of blogging! :0)