I am starting to get wise and realize that if I wake up before my kids I can actually be alone with my thoughts. Hmm... time to actually process and complete thoughts... imagine that! The problem lately isn’t really my kids, but more that there has been so much to think about at any given time. I am on overload for sure. But God is good and faithful, and walking with me through all these things, so I can lean on Him and find peace in the midst of storms. (Sometimes it takes me a minute to find that peace, but...)
We have been waiting to hear back from the landlord of a home we looked at 10 days ago. We filled out a credit-check application and are praying it comes back approved, but with the impending foreclosure we just aren’t sure. Gabe talked to the landlord yesterday and found out what was taking so long- our paperwork somehow got lost at the credit-check office! The landlord paid $20 out of his own pocket to expedite the process after he faxed our paperwork in a second time. He said he really hopes we get the house. We should hear something today, or tomorrow at worst! I am so anxious to hear the results of this, not just because I really love this cute little house, but mostly due to the fact that we have been in this place of uncertainty for so long... I would really, really love to know where we’ll end up next. We are ready to move on and put this mess behind us!
Quick comment about the foreclosure- it’s scheduled to start TODAY. Only time will tell what this means. In a lot of cases, it’s irreversible and means all work done on our short sale up to this point (even though we’ve had a buyer for 2 months) is basically void. In some cases the short sale is able to prevail. I’m praying this is one of those cases. Our realtor has worked SO hard, and deserves every penny coming to him and then some. (He won’t be getting paid much.) He is a friend of our family and has been amazing throughout this whole process.
I know if this landlord comes back and says we didn’t get the house that only means God has something else in mind. I really feel peace about that. I don’t want to do anything the Lord doesn’t want us to do. I know if His hand is on it, it will be blessed! :-)
I am so thankful for each one of you that the Lord has put in my life. I hope YOU are blessed today in whatever you do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment