Time has flown by! I just haven't had much time to blog, and probably won't until after June 1st. (We hope to have our house on the market by then.)
Sophie's 3rd bday was March 20th. I made her a Sleeping Beauty cake which she loved. Usually I somewhat enjoy making cakes, but this one stressed me out. I had a total mental breakdown the night before when the thing almost split completely in two. Thank goodness for Sunshine! She helped me overcome!! And thank goodness for chopsticks and icing to hold this cake together. Sorry for the poor quality of this photo.
Shortly after Easter our hard drive crashed. We were able to get it replaced for free- and got one 2x the size! No photos were lost b/c we had recently backed everything up. Thank you Lord!
If you feel led, please pray for us during this stressed out time of preparing to sell. We have quite a few things that need to be done to our home that take both time and money. If anyone knows someone w/ experience laying vinyl flooring (we are replacing ours in the kitchen) feel free to send them my way! I can pay in lunch or dinner! ha!! :-)

4 comments:
Awesome cake!
Thanks! It was an adventure... that I'd rather not have again. Although I did learn some things along the way so round 2 might be smoother. ;-)
I love the cake! So pretty and perfect for your little girl. Julie Robinson
I know how tough preparing for home sale is!! It's stressful. If you have somewhere you can store things, it's helpful a few weeks before you list to clean out about 1/2 of the stuff (toys esp.) so that there is very little for the kids to get into. It makes the house look more spacious and clean. We used to do that in every single room and only live with the bare minimum needed to get by, clothes, dishes, books, etc. Once we went 6 months with only the bare minimum and it was fine. Saved me tons of cleaning hassle and it felt like I got new clothes when we finally unloaded all those we had packed away. Julie Robinson
Post a Comment