I really enjoyed watching the winter olympics the past couple of weeks! My favorites were snowboarding (WOW Shaun White), ice skating, and skiing. It makes me wish I could do those things! But I may be the least athletic person I know.
I watched the closing ceremonies from about 9 to 9:30 last night. It was a train wreck! I just stared at the TV in disbelief. I know performers at the olympic ceremonies lip sync for perfection purposes, but at times Michael Buble's mic was nowhere near his mouth! Kind of funny. I would probably be horrible at lip syncing so I shouldn't make fun... but still. What happened after that was insane. It was like the Canadians decided to have their very own Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. At one point Bob Costas said "and the always enjoyable giant inflatable beavers."
Oh and the comedians before Michael Buble- not funny. At all. It hurt to watch. Sorry Catherine O'Hara, but you were much better as Kevin's mom on Home Alone.
Did anyone else see this?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment