Monday, September 15, 2008
Every Day is Mother's Day
It's almost 9 AM and I am still just as tired as I was when I woke up at 7:30. (Which was sort of sleeping in!) Just one of those mornings. I was snuggling on the couch with Isaiah a few minutes ago when he whispered "Happy mother's day". He has such a sweet heart. He also tells Gabe "Happy father's day!" and Sophie "Happy sister's day!". Each time he says this, it reminds me what a blessing each day is to be with him. Maybe I should start saying "Happy son's day!" :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh my gosh! Happy godson day!! and for that sake, happy goddaughter day too!
GOOD GRIEF-- HAPPY FRIEND DAY!!
man alive way way way to cute Ambra!
I will update my blog soon-- if not today later on, then definitely this week..
Post a Comment